This precision engineered tool post was designed by Aloris Tool Technology Co. Inc. to solve typical problems encountered by machinists. This tool post incorporates the full length Aloris wedge design for maximum rigidity, individual height adjustments—so shims are not required, and superior indexing which allows the machinist to select any of the tools which are mounted to accomplish multiple operations without removing tools from the holder absolutely reduces set-up time and cycle time, and enhances accuracy.
• Precision Engineered to Assure Repetitive Accuracy
• Accuracy Within Millionths!
• CNC Applications
• Super Rigidity
• No Shims Required
• Available with Anti-rotation Key (Optional)
• Furnished with Blank “T” Nut or Machined “T” Nut (Optional)
The basic set consists of one tool post, mounting wrench, “T” nut blank, and four holders: 1 pc. – #1-I turning and facing; 2 pcs. – #2-I facing, turning, and boring; 1 pc. – #77-I cutoff. Blades, inserts, and boring bars not included.
• Aloris recommends customers to order the indexable tool post with the optional Anti-rotation Key which avoids movement under extreme conditions.
• Spare parts pricing available upon request.